As an NYCDOE teacher i share the pain. This career requires a lot. Teachers have to have a M.A, and complete many hours of PD to keep their licenses. However, the factors that make this job miserable in many ways, is the many “overseers” we have supervising us. We have the District, the Principal, assistant Principals, Coaches, and parents overseeing everything we do. Unless you have a good, and supportive administrator, this job can turn any smile into a frown. Please share your thoughts!
- Understanding time through History: How to teach students the concept of time!
- The 2019/2020 School Year. Reflecting on school culture!
- Anti bullying Classroom Activity
- Bronx High School of Science featured on Netflix’s “See you Yesterday” Movie. NO Spoilers!
- Philosophy of Education: What is your Personal Philosophy of Education?