As an NYCDOE teacher i share the pain. This career requires a lot. Teachers have to have a M.A, and complete many hours of PD to keep their licenses. However, the factors that make this job miserable in many ways, is the many “overseers” we have supervising us. We have the District, the Principal, assistant Principals, Coaches, and parents overseeing everything we do. Unless you have a good, and supportive administrator, this job can turn any smile into a frown. Please share your thoughts!
- Anti bullying Classroom Activity
- Bronx High School of Science featured on Netflix’s “See you Yesterday” Movie. NO Spoilers!
- Philosophy of Education: What is your Personal Philosophy of Education?
- iReady. Is it useful? Affordable? and beneficial for the students?
- Top 10 Strategies to Effectively Teach Troubled Youth: Learn to teach the NYCDOE Classroom.